Keep It Moving with Roh Habibi Podcast 001 : 2019 Tech IPO Effect
March 22, 2019
Here is what we will be talking about:
2019 is going to be a big year for Bay Area, there is a lot of hype around next year’s IPO cohort.
Here are a few companies from the list of that are planning to go public in 2019:
- Uber, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, Slack, Postmates, Palantir, Instacart.
While we are expecting a new group of "overnight" millionaires It is important to understand the opportunities that these IPOs will bring to the Real Estate market in 2019.
Join Bay Area brokers and tech investors as we discuss how these IPOs will affect the Bay Area housing demand.
- Partner at Montage Ventures with a core investment focus around Real Estate, FinTech and Insurance.
- Co-founder @ Chime.
- Prior to Chime, Matt was the Global Vice President at Renren and headed up their Venture Capital investments into SoFi, LendingHome, Fundrise, Sindeo and Aspiration.
- Matt has also run marketing for Chegg & Lemon Wallet and ran advertising at E*TRADE.
- BS in Finance from Santa Clara University.
- Star @ Million Dollar Listing San Francisco, which aired on Bravo TV and was viewed by 25 million people in 140 countries.
- Contributor for the The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, MSNBC, Fox Business, Inman News, Bloomberg, The New York Times and others.
- Broker Associate @ Golden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
- CEO at Zumper
- Previously, Boston Consulting Group in London & NYC
- Prior to Boston Consulting Group, was an Economic Advisor on the 2010 British election
- Holds a First Class BA from Oxford University, MPhil from the University of Cambridge, and an MBA with Distinction from Harvard Business School
- Technology reporter at The Telegraph, a national British daily broadsheet.
- Recently moved to the Bay Area to cover the Silicon Valley scene.